How Much Should You Pay For Your Website?
When comparing quotes for your website, you invariably encounter huge price differences. Estimates for small business websites can range from $1,000 to $10,000, sometimes even further.
Especially when you operate on a tight budget, you end up asking yourself what you are actually paying for:
- What makes the difference between the $1k and $10k?
- Is the service actually worth it?
- Is it just outrageously overpriced?
On the other hand, you might have opted for cheap offers in the past. And you ended up exceeding the original estimate. Or worse, the result was unusable.
If price alone is a bad indicator, then how should you choose the developer for your website?
After all, you are not an IT professional, but a business owner. Taking the wrong decision for an important investment like this can severely impact the future of your business.
Presenting the Most Effective Questions To Ask Your Website Developer
As in most cases, the devil is in the details. There is no one-answer-fits-all for the question “How much should I pay?”. But by asking the right questions, you can measure all the different prices at a universal standard.
No more overpaying.
No more risk of ending up with a website you would be ashamed of.
Our report “The 5 Most Effective Questions to Ask Your Website Developer” sets the foundation of what you need to know. And over the course of the next few days, you will get even more information on ways to save money during the process.
No Silver Bullets
There is no magic trick that will get you a $10,000 website for a fraction of the cost. A good website will cost money.
But the information provided in the report and emails will allow you to choose the best developer for YOUR website. And by showing you what’s important and what’s not, you can save money by focusing on the most essential parts and “trimming the fat”.
Solid and Actionable Information
The report will not take more than 30 minutes to read. You won’t need a degree in computer science to make use of its information.
You will learn a systematic process that allows you to recognize the best developer for YOUR site and YOUR needs.
On top of that, you will receive daily emails with more tips you can act upon during the entire development process. This will save you money and results in a website that supports your business.
Some of the things you will learn
- the formula to compare website developers without being an IT specialist
- the 10 stages of website development and how you can save money on each one
- how to make sure you don’t end up with an ugly and unusable website
- how to make sure your developer will not blow through your budget within two weeks
- 8 types of website developers, their strengths and weaknesses
- the oft-forgotten costs besides paying your web developer
- how to get your website training for free
- why so many websites are being hacked and how you can avoid it with a few clicks
Free of Cost and Spam
The information in the guide and emails are provided free of charge. You can unsubscribe at any point with 1 click.
Sign Up To Receive Your Report
If you still hesitate, send me an email. I’m happy to answer all your questions personally.